The Chamber is seeking 4-8 motivated
outgoing people to join the Ambassador Team. Ambassadors for the Chamber do the
- Attend all Chamber functions- dinners,
luncheons, after hours, etc.
- Contact all new members via phone or face to
face, welcoming them to the Chamber, and being a resource for contacts and
- Contact non-renewing members via phone or face to
face to learn why they are not renewing- failure on Chamber’s part, didn’t
see the value, etc.- and whether they took advantage of all the Chamber’s
- Contact all current members annually to discuss
what they like, what they don’t, about Chamber and what they would like to
see new or different. Ask whether they attend functions, if not offer to
sponsor them to next event.
- Act as “Special Networkers” at events- involve
people standing in corners, bring prospective members and introduce them to
people, act as a “link” between the various normally forming seating groups.
- Look for new members for the Chamber.
- Assist Executive Director and Board with events
and any other Member creation/retention initiative.
- Act as positive Chamber cheerleaders at every
A successful Ambassador could be any
Chamber member such as:
1. A salesperson
2. A self employed business owner
3. A retired teacher or minister
4. A professional
5. County leader
6. Farmer or Ag. Specialist
7. A public servant or school administrator
The Ambassador Team will meet once every
three months to set goals, discuss strategies, and plan how to assist the
Chamber in promotion, member creation, and retention.
This Team is open to any Henry County
Chamber Member or Member employee.
Anyone interested may contact Paul Cole at the Chamber office (845-0806).
Members ♦♦ Directory
Board of Directors